Uncharted
Search…
What's $UNC
The UNCHARTED Token($UNC) is the BEP-20 Governance Token for UNCHARTED Metaverse and also the glue that binds all members of the UNCHARTED community together.
Summon
UNCNARTED Token
Percentage
Token:UNC
Total supply
100%
1,000,000,000
Private sale
8%
80,000,000
Game Ecosystem
51%
510,000,000
Development Team
10%
100,000,000
Marketing
20%
200,000,000
Liquidity
10%
100,000,000
Audit
1%
10,000,000
Token Release Schedule
Unlock
Unlocking mode
Private sale
Starts releasing every quarter once the project launches, the first release is 20% and remaining 80% will be linearly 20% every quarter.
Game Ecosystem
Release daily, 1/2 is for game rewards, 1/3 is for staking, 1/6 is for bonus
Development Team
Locked til public launch + 12 months; then monthly unlocking for 24 months
Marketing
Liquidity
Audit
$UNC holders will get rewards by holding token, participating in the game and the key governance votes. Players can also earn $UNC by playing games in UNCHARTED Metaverse, or through UGC’s content plan.
Copy link